Today's ministry is one of our local partners, Mission Share.
Mission Share demonstrates God's love in practical ways, particularly in Greece and Charlotte. They do this through their food pantry/clothing closet and their training center that teaches life skills to help people become more independent and self-sufficient. And they do all of this while sharing the hope found in Christ.
Today, would you please pray...
- for Mission Share's prayer team. Pray that people would step up to regularly pray to God for the people they serve.
- for volunteers willing to help with the food pantry and clothing closet.
- for financial resources to continue to expand the reach of Mission Share's work.
- for the launch of Mission Share's training center. Pray for wisdom on how to strategically promote the center to impact many.
- for the health of Paul Filipiak, the director of Mission Share. He has been facing some health issues, some of which he has been able to overcome with changes in lifestyle, but some are still requiring treatment.
- for the effectiveness of Mission Share. Pray that they would be able to share the Gospel and see lives transformed!
Thanks for praying!