Today we have some prayer requests shared by our global partner in Chad, World Concern.
Jacinta Tegman, the president of World Concern, writes this to Northridge:
“God bless you and thank you! It means so much to know that you are standing with us in prayer. Praise God for your faithfulness.”
Jacinta would like prayer for...
- the Lord’s hand of protection over every staff member.
- that the fullness of the Gospel would be experienced by every beneficiary they serve.
- open doors for expansion into Yemen and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) as they begin new programming in these difficult places.
The following requests are from Chris Sheach, World Concern’s Disaster Response Director.
Chris would like prayer for World Concern’s work in Yemen and the Middle East. Please pray...
- for protection for civilians who have been caught in the fighting.
- that relief lines would be opened, allowing food to enter for those who need it, as 7 million people face famine.
- for courage and safety for Christians who live in Yemen and the Middle East as they serve and care for their neighbors.
Chris would also like prayer for World Concern’s response to the Rohingya crisis in Myanmar and Bangladesh. Please pray...
- for approval of World Concern projects to distribute food, nutrition supports, and warm winter clothes for children and families fleeing ethnic cleansing in Myanmar.
- for protection for thousands of girls at risk of being married underage (12-14) since families can’t feed them.
- for safety of World Concern staff and friends working in the refugee camps.
These requests are from Emmanuel Agouna Guissil, the Country Director for Chad. Please pray...
- for their staff and family members (some of whom live and work great distances from their family).
- for growth of their program areas.
- for the spiritual transformation of those that work in their program areas and refugee camps in Chad.
- for the new teachers in Maramara and their integration in the community
- for Bashar, the Imam of the village, who is receptive to the Word of God. Through him, many lives will be touched.
- for the teachers' family members as they plan to join them in Maramara.
Thanks for praying!