Today's ministry is the Monroe Community College chapter of Campus Ambassadors.
Campus Ambassadors creates communities of students who are discovering their direction in life as they follow Jesus Christ. They provide experience and training in servant leadership through which He can transform student lives and empower them to make a difference in the world around them.
There are four key characteristics of CA's work:
Lordship Evanglism. They don't just spread the gospel; they create real disciples of Jesus Christ—believers who commit their whole lives to God.
Church Relationship. They connect students to local churches and encourage their active involvement in church both before and after graduation.
Biblical Righteousness. They encourage students to reflect God's righteousness through compassion in their personal relationships and through service to the community.
Leadership Development. They train students to serve and influence others through Christlike leadership in the church and society at large.
Today, would you please pray...
- that CA would be effective at reaching students and sharing the Gospel.
- that their Vietnamese student from the fall retreat will continue to search for Jesus.
- that interns would be able to raise their support.
- that students will continue developing their relationship with Christ over the holiday break.
- for vision and the planning for the Spring 2018 semester.
Thanks for praying!